{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » For Sale, Trade, or Wanted » Topic: For Sale: Custom Modified LED AFX Cars

Posted on 30/11/12 19:14:28
DAVID CONTANT

Re: For Sale: Custom Modified LED AFX Cars

HI DAVE,
HOW CAN WE GET TOMY'S CONTACT?? REALLY INTERESTED IN BUYING THESE MODIFIED LED SLOT
CARS...CAN ANYONE GIVE ANY INFORMATION ON BUYING THESE ALREADY DONE UP MODIFIED LED SLOT CARS??
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. - THANKS!!

Dave in Perth wrote:
Hi David

Unfortunately Cam and Em no longer live here in Perth, they've moved over the other end of our country to Australia.

I'll definitely send your request to them, you'll at least get a reply and can go from there.

Tomy has produced lighted cars which should still be available if that's al you're after, not as good as Cam's though

Cheers
Dave

Posted on 03/12/12 20:39:34
Dave in Perth

Sent him another query, I believe he's currently in the US on a holiday..

Cheers
Dave

DAVID CONTANT wrote:
Hi Dave,

I still have not received a response about the modified led AFX cars. Have you had any feedback from CAMZH?

Thanks David

Dave in Perth wrote:
Hi David

Unfortunately Cam and Em no longer live here in Perth, they've moved over the other end of our country to Australia.

I'll definitely send your request to them, you'll at least get a reply and can go from there.

Tomy has produced lighted cars which should still be available if that's al you're after, not as good as Cam's though

Cheers
Dave

Posted on 10/12/12 11:26:19
CamZH

DAVID CONTANT wrote:

HI DAVE,
HOW CAN WE GET TOMY'S CONTACT?? REALLY INTERESTED IN BUYING THESE MODIFIED LED SLOT
CARS...CAN ANYONE GIVE ANY INFORMATION ON BUYING THESE ALREADY DONE UP MODIFIED LED SLOT CARS??
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. - THANKS!!

Hi David,
I've recently arrived back in Australia.
I havent built any of these in ages, and probably wont have a chance to build any before christmas.
If you're interested i can send you the parts and you can make your own.
i'm pretty sure there is a thread on here somewhere which shows the construction.

page: 1 2 last
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]