{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » For Sale, Trade, or Wanted » Topic: REPLACEMENT MOTOR BRUSHES FOR SUPER G PLUS & CUSTOM HO ARMATURES .... OTHER HARD-TO-FIND HO SLOT PARTS - AFX TYCO WIZZARD RIGGEN ALL HO SLOT PLATFORMS !!

Posted on 18/02/14 02:42:22
MegaGee

REPLACEMENT MOTOR BRUSHES FOR SUPER G PLUS & CUSTOM HO ARMATURES .... OTHER HARD-TO-FIND HO SLOT PARTS - AFX TYCO WIZZARD RIGGEN ALL HO SLOT PLATFORMS !!
I have a quantity of replacement motor brushes / leaf springs to suit the SG+ and G3 platform - NO MORE WASTING $ ON REPLACEMENT ENDBELLS FROM THE USA !!!

For winding custom armatures, I have blanks with 20-thin-lam stacks and high temp 3.0mm commutators, shaft is suitable for ballbearings without sanding.

For those that dont know how to wind armatures - I sell custom armatures at about half the price of a Wizzard/BSRT unit. Mine performs just as good... #31 - #38 gauges available in a variety of specs & ohm rating. The best parts are used
* 20-thin-lam stack
* High temp commutators - 3.0mm OD
* Wire rated at 200+C degrees (not the cheap 155C stuff)
* Epoxy balanced - no drilling or hacking into the stack
* Stack polished & dyed - beautifully presented
* Available with ball bearings in a package at a discount

I have many other hard-to-find (if at all) HO slot car parts -
Examples include:

* Pickup shoes for Tyco, AFX, Wizzard etc
* High precision ball bearings to replace bushings
* Motor brushes for Tomy (leaf sprung) & Tyco (tubed)
configurations
* Wizzard silicone/sponge tyres
* Dounuts / tyre blanks for vintage Riggen, Cobramite,
TycoPro restorations

I am located in Sydney Australia - no waiting up to a month for parts to come from the US of A. Save $$ on postage as well.

Contact me via email at -- trust4@live.com.au

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON THIS FORUM - I WON'T REPLY

Posted on 18/02/14 02:51:13
MegaGee

Re: REPLACEMENT MOTOR BRUSHES FOR SUPER G PLUS & CUSTOM HO ARMATURES .... OTHER HARD-TO-FIND HO SLOT PARTS - AFX TYCO WIZZARD RIGGEN ALL HO SLOT PLATFORMS !!
CUSTOM ARMATURES - TELL ME THE SPEC YOU REQUIRE AND I WILL BUILD IT FOR YOU WITH A 2-DAY TURN-AROUND.

I CAN EVEN BUILD YOU A COMPLETE CUSTOM HO RACER - SPECIAL ORDERS ONLY. I HAVE A #38 ARMATURE / BALL BEARINGS / CUSTOM AFX TURBO CHASSIS PACKAGE ON EBAY.COM.AU - CHECK IT OUT (EBAY ID SPEEDR33)

I SHIP PARTS TO THE US - RACERS FROM THE US EAST COAST HAVE WON EVENTS WITH MY ARMATURES - BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME !

FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT & ADVICE WITH ALL PURCHASE. I WILL FOLLOW YOU THROUGH WITH INSTALLATIONS IF UNSURE OF PROCESS.

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]