{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » 1/32nd and 1/24th Slot Car Forum » Topic: Slotcars at Southlands?

Posted on 11/07/06 07:23:20
richard

Slotcars at Southlands?
Heard an advert on the radio this morning - they are having a slotcar racing thing down at Southlands shopping centre this weekend ... did anyone hear it better than when I was in the nidst of waking up???

Posted on 11/07/06 21:12:06
Dave in Perth

Re: Slotcars at Southlands?
yeah I was down there at the cinemas on Friday night - saw a sign for it, think it was from 11am till 2am or something. (I'd verify the times..)

Posted on 11/07/06 21:44:28
drew & clair

and there is a model car show on sunday at malaga at (west coast sumthing) at cusack rd malaga from 9 aclock and there will be a lot of HOT RODS rolling up at 11 am . saw it on channel 31 monday on a show called cruizing

Posted on 12/07/06 10:48:00
richard

Here is the link to Southlands:

http://www.southlandsboulevarde.com.au/

10th to 14th July; 10am to 2pm, the text reads:

Hey mums and dads, bring the kids to Southlands Boulevarde during the school holidays, and let them join in the free fun activities. This week til Friday, from 10am to 2pm, kids have the chance to test their skills and race against their brothers, sisters even their friends in our 6 lane Slot Car race track. With two age groups, the child with the best time in their age group, receives a great prize. The Slot Car race track is located just outside Collins Book Sellers from 10am to 2pm daily, here at Southlands Boulevarde.

Anyone in the area going along, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the track .... !!!

Posted on 12/07/06 10:52:48
richard

At 21:44:28 11/07/06, drew & clair wrote:
and there is a model car show on sunday at malaga at (west coast sumthing) at cusack rd malaga from 9 aclock and there will be a lot of HOT RODS rolling up at 11 am . saw it on channel 31 monday on a show called cruizing

Chadly posted something like this in the Race Announcements forum:

http://neophytte.mine.nu/forum/forum.pl?fid=07&topic_id=1151207484

His text reads something like:

Hey guys, there is a static model car show on on this weekend too, at the West Coast street rods clubrooms in Malaga. Saturday is a setup day for ppl with models and Sunday is Family day. Don't know if anyone is interested.
for more info contact me at zero@smartchat.net.au

addy is 12 Cusak rd Malaga. times are 9am to 4pm

Posted on 12/07/06 18:21:55
soccerkiddo3

Dave Hunter, who is also coming along on Saturday, is doing some set-up at the model car show before joining us at Karl's.

So we should be able to get the inside info on the Model Car show between races.

Posted on 12/07/06 20:26:52
richard

Cool!

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]