{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: Gentleman..LIGHT YOUR CARS..

Posted on 23/06/10 15:14:06
zoltechx

Gentleman..LIGHT YOUR CARS..
After reading about lighting cars in the 1/32 sect..i had to just get back on my illterate shop box...with commercail manufactures beating me to the euntrapenerial<is this right> cash cow.THATS SOME COOL DRIVING LIGHTS far out.BUT DO THEY MAKE ANTHING FOR HO ? I put these together afew years ago..cheap led's rule..but certain colors like blue are 5 times the price.Choosing the right resistor about 470 ohm it can be done..And im sure some of you may have already tryed this. One of these is a diecast fun ho #21 fire engine found buired at the beach, cleaned up by rotary brushing and buffed to a metal finish at stacked on a tyco narrow chassis...added an internal mini 12 volt lamp too..The cop car is curve hugger and is the WORLDS only line locker/burn out car..lock the giude pin and smoke the tyres..THATS MY CLAIM TO FAME ..and im sticking to it..when racing . it stops locks the tyres and,,does its thing, slides and releases and continues to chase the bad guys You know the rule of thumb with leds get the polarity right and it will light

Posted on 23/06/10 15:28:05
zoltechx

Re: Gentleman..LIGHT YOUR CARS..

Posted on 23/06/10 15:34:45
zoltechx

Posted on 23/06/10 16:07:08
zoltechx

oh if your into helicopters..these guys do a great job, the air ambo's of melb..it makes a hell of a racket when flying over http://airwing.uplink.com.au/

Posted on 23/06/10 21:44:18
Dave in Perth

have you seen Cam's HO light work on here??

He went nuts with it

Posted on 23/06/10 21:57:46
zoltechx

lights the very core of my exsistance is that where termites ate emm..all that work

Posted on 23/06/10 22:56:27
zoltechx

ah question of a personal nature any 1 work at the perth aussie post mail centre.. i was there a few years back..

Posted on 25/06/10 12:20:43
zoltechx

ohh i feel like a " BABOON " :whistle:sorry DAVE.. OHH after reading a few more posts i did come across CAMS LEDed cars.. THATS JUST hmmm...AMAZING how he can squeeze so many lights and a cap and wires into to such a small car LIGHTS JAPAN WOULD BE PROUD OF.. I read he hit the road an is lying low as always im 1 year behind every one else..dooh OH ..let me introduce ya to a couple friends of mine macbear..aka MR SLEEPY and the WITCHDOCTOR, the illuminated dog..its VOODO i tells ya just VOODOo..

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]