{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: Dave's xmas tree video.

Posted on 27/06/10 19:08:56
zoltechx

Dave's xmas tree video.
Did you build that from scratch and source all your bits...most tree's have 2 staging lights can you incorporate that ? Dont realy know why they have 2 any ways nice piece of engineering, Did you do the software as well for time recording..Now how about that poor bloke tryin to keep those cars on your track when you guys were racing in the other video..IDE GO BLIND MARSHALLING THAT RACE..I own the slowest track on the east coast

Posted on 01/07/10 23:46:28
zoltechx

Re: Dave's xmas tree video.
hello dave kevs sendin ya video

Posted on 04/07/10 14:19:56
zoltechx

did ya get the video from kev..i know cleaning the tjets helps bring em back up to speed..but it seems a for ever and ever job....nice body shame about the chassis..dooh

Posted on 06/07/10 14:15:35
zoltechx

watchin the andra drags last nite on digi 10..they had a run down on the start lights.. first yello..PRE STAGE..2 YELLOW STAGED..dooh.. should have know from my days of visting calder park and watchin guys like jungle jim carter.leaping lez hinze,vic bray the tomatoe farmer and some other old boy who is now makin his return to racing< just cant think of his name> race....

Posted on 06/07/10 18:52:23
Dave in Perth

yep, pre stage and fully staged

my tree has the pre stage lights come up automatically for each selected lane (usually both), and the full stage lights are lit when the cars are put in place at the start line, using a Light Detecting Resistor.

The someone (often a 3rd person hehe) presses the GO button!!

Posted on 06/07/10 19:05:54
zoltechx

nice work how longs the scale quarter mile and what times you getting
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]