{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: City Models change of ownership

Posted on 15/08/10 00:16:32
Monaro Doorslammer

City Models change of ownership
Looks like our wee mate from XLR8 got himself a nice little gig for the future...

News Flash – City Models

City Models has been sold. The new owner Andrew Standley will be taking over on 1 September.
Andrew is retaining all the current staff who you see when you come into the shop, Bob Clarke,
Chris Hill and Jake Elwood.

Andrew intends to run the shop very much as we have in the past so you will see very few changes
take place this year at least. Tim will be on hand over the forthcoming months to guide Andrew
into the business and you will probably see Tim around the traps for quite a while. Wemie will
help a bit with the Model Railway Exhibition in 2011 so you will still see her happy smiling face.

We wish Andrew the very best in his new venture.

* - Quote from "The Branchline - The newsletter of the Australian Model Railway Association Inc. - August 2010"

I think it's good he's found himself the business he always wanted and what better shop to work in than City Models? I always end up buying something every visit, so it might become even more "wallet unsafe" now.

Posted on 15/08/10 08:39:51
richard

Re: City Models change of ownership
Ahh cool, I knew Tim was selling, and meant to ask him last time I saw him if he had any offers; good luck to the new owners and Tim and Wernie (I presume they are retiring?)

Cheers

Richard

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]