{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: New Super G+ parts

Posted on 17/08/10 13:45:11
ozhoslotcars

New Super G+ parts
Hi guys (and girls). Just thought I'd let you know that I'm stocking up on aftermarket HO Slot Car Parts again after about 12 months of inactivity.

First up we have NEO traction magnets for the Tomy AFX Super G+ and Tomy Turbo cars. O-Ring front ends are also back in stock + some new lexan bodies.

Check the new stuff out at www.ozhoslotcars.com

A reminder that you get 10% off if your a member of the Australian HO racing Association Incorporated (AHORA Inc : www.ahorainc.com ). As AHORA Inc Membership is only $5 you can save plenty!!!!!

I'm even firing 'Mad Max Motorplex' back up (after the computer died!!!).

Rod Thurgood

Posted on 17/08/10 23:25:54
zoltechx

Re: New Super G+ parts
hi rod ..good to c....i will be needing some spares....and do you still have a chrome superbird up for grabs? zol.. ohh and can you get hold of any more bantam sticker tyres and axles..

Posted on 18/08/10 11:29:39
ozhoslotcars

Hi Zol.

The Chrome Superbird is gone (sorry, I forgot to delete it off the For Sale page..done now).

I also can't get the Bantam tyres and axles (I had that one pair for a while, and I can't for the life of me remember where they came from!).

Posted on 18/08/10 12:23:24
zoltechx

thanks ROD,,,,,,NO WORRYS JUST WISHFUL THINKING ON MY PART ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE CHROME CARS...LOL YEA ill have to get my self one of them digital michrometers to measure all the different axle and tyres sizes.. the bantams were just neat right size tyre for the turbos..im sure there are a ton of options available to me.. i will email ya in the next few weeks..needing more of them white tyres and some springs..and a turbo car.. cheers zol

Posted on 18/08/10 12:24:38
zoltechx

thanks ROD,,,,,,NO WORRYS JUST WISHFUL THINKING ON MY PART ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MORE CHROME CARS...LOL YEA ill have to get my self one of them digital michrometers to measure all the different axle and tyres sizes.. the bantams were just neat right size tyre for the turbos..im sure there are a ton of options available to me.. i will email ya in the next few weeks..needing more of them white tyres and some springs..and a turbo car.. cheers zol

Posted on 18/08/10 12:25:40
zoltechx

Posted on 18/08/10 12:29:00
zoltechx

opps technicla glich with BLLLLODDDY VODAPHONEEEE ..rich can ya get rid of these 2 extras
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]