{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: AHORA Inc - 10 years on

Posted on 17/08/10 13:57:32
ozhoslotcars

AHORA Inc - 10 years on
The Australian HO Racing Association (AHORA Inc) is 10 years old. We are going to have a low key social celebration at 'Mad Max Motorplex' (Kempsey NSW) Sunday 26th September 2010 : 10.30am to 4pm. It is hoped that the 5 people who formed the original Association will be in attendance.

AHORA Inc has had its ups and downs over the past 10 years, but we are still here (although there have been few events the past couple of years).

Visit www.ahorainc.com for more information on AHORA Inc. Membership is just $5 (entitles you to race in AHORA Inc events, and you get a 10% discount off For Sale items on the www.ozhoslotcars.com website).

With the NSW Department of Fair Trading opening up the rules in regards to meetings for Associations (ie: allowing multiple meetings at different venues at the same time making use of todays technology) we will look at 'Chat Room' meetings in 2011 (who knows, if the grand federal broadband scheme goes ahead we could have video conferences from our lounge rooms..er..race sheds..in the years ahead).

Anyone from WA interested in becoming a Committee Member and participating in 'Chat Room' meetings?????

Hopefully we can get back racing in 2011...

Posted on 17/08/10 14:33:39
Dave in Perth

Re: AHORA Inc - 10 years on
Timely reminder for my membership - thanks Rod

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]