{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: WA HO Slot Car Racers at Mad Max Motorplex NSW

Posted on 30/08/10 23:27:24
ozhoslotcars

WA HO Slot Car Racers at Mad Max Motorplex NSW
Karen & I enjoyed the company of WA HO racer Kevin Bradney who called in for a visit Monday afternoon. Kevin's son Chris was with him, as was Kevin's father Phil (who lives at Taree, about 1 1/2 hours drive south of Kempsey).

All three turned a few laps on the Mad Max Motorplex MaxTrax, purchased and few after-market parts, and we talked slot cars for a few hours.

Was great to catch up.

Kevin and his son aren't the first WA racers to visit though : Shawn Jewell and Chad Raven have in the past (at different times).

Always great to catch up with fellow HO Racers!!!!

Posted on 02/09/10 20:51:45
Shawnster

Re: WA HO Slot Car Racers at Mad Max Motorplex NSW
Hi Rod
Glad to hear Kevster and Chris made a visit. It's nearly 10yrs since I dropped by, I was in a slot car low in my life back then and your track inspired me to keep the faith. Honestly it was a fluke I got into the hobby a year ago, but then again I never could chuck my 2laner out so it was a matter of time not choice. I am going to Port Macquarie in Jan for my Daughters wedding, how far is that to Kempsey?

Posted on 02/09/10 21:52:04
Dave in Perth

isn't Wayne Eather in Port Maquarie????!!!

Posted on 04/09/10 00:05:22
ozhoslotcars

Hi Shawn,

Kempsey is only a 35 minute drive from Port Macquarie and naturally you are welcome to drop in for a visit (just need a bit of notice).

Wayne Eather's track is still in Port Macquarie.....

Posted on 09/09/10 22:04:00
kevin

Hi Rod , Once again - Thank you for having us at your place , Will hopefully send you some pics from when we were there.

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]