{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: A BRIDGE..a bridge when your not having a bridge...

Posted on 22/09/10 17:59:39
zoltechx

A BRIDGE..a bridge when your not having a bridge...
relaid some track..an infield oval type with 2 banked curves. within a field.and a BRIDGE..that kinda wobbbleees at HIGH SPEED..WOOOHHH and some round bits with hairpin..

Posted on 22/09/10 18:05:12
zoltechx

Re: A BRIDGE..a bridge when your not having a bridge...
only one underpass..defanitly a CLAYTONS BRIDGE.. AND ONE OVERPASS..at this stage

Posted on 22/09/10 18:07:45
zoltechx

Posted on 22/09/10 18:43:12
zoltechx

Picked up a couple slot bodies by DASH...great detail and finish, fitted toT JET CHASSIS..nice work for cruisine..COBRA AND HOTROD.. Tryed for ages to avoid lightwheight polycarb bods.. always thought they were a little unrealistic and flimsey..ecspecially on 1/32..I WAS WRONG THERE ABASOULTLY BRILLAINT ON ho....thanks AUS MOTOR SPORT PROM..S...

Posted on 22/09/10 18:55:08
zoltechx

another DASH...a FORD FALCON ..first coats of paint drying is my eye sight failing ...oh these bodys are only 6 bucks for kit and 8 bucks for finished with out chassis..

Posted on 25/09/10 17:32:26
zoltechx

sprayed,painted and asembled dash falcon convertable....other assembled and left plain moulded finish.. Red one fitted to modded AW chassis, plain one fitted to AURORA chassis with skinny wheeels...as it was desighned for..RED ONE SITS HIGH FOR WHEEL CLEARENCE. and has finger prints in paint job.. HATE WAITING FOR PAINT TO DRY...another Black TCR modded and added white rear tyres..fewwwwwww sorry no close ups.. no macro?

Posted on 25/09/10 17:42:39
zoltechx

yo GEOFF mann..can you give me a brief of the editing software you used on your BORN TO BE WILD vid for last year..I ECSPECIALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU SLOWED IT DOWN TO SHOW THE CARS COMMING OFF THE TRACK AND STUFF.. just interseted to know what brand and how much the software package was...
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]