{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Slot Car Group » Topic: Many Aplollogies.

Posted on 24/08/11 18:17:33
kevin

Many Aplollogies.
Hello to All , For those who are wondering about where Chris & I have gone as to the usual race meeetings , let me explain ; since the 7th May 2011 we opened the Cohunu Park miniature railway to the public & with the team of people that we have who had helped us out with the construction over the last 5 years - I'm having trouble getting other team members to roster themselves on duty & so it's being left up to only a few of us to run the railway & do the driving but when the others are able to get themselves on a regular roster - I hope to return to the usual race meetings again.

Should any one wish to visit the cohunu park railway & have a ride on the train , the trains usually operate each saturday & sunday ( weather permitting ) & on school holidays too providing that a driver is available for that week with train rides costing $4 per person per ride with more info & pics to be seen via my website ( Kev's Workshop ) by looking in my "other involvments" page & following the links from there ; i also have a few videos on you tube should anyone be interested in seeing what we've achieved ( just search for videos by locoman3801 to see them ) or search for cohunu park w.a. & this should find them for you.

Kev.

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]