{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: January 2007 - Informal meet at Kev's place

Posted on 21/11/06 18:14:34
richard

January 2007 - Informal meet at Kev's place
Kevin wrote:

Hello Richard ,

Just a short e-mail to let you know that I'm putting together a AFX race meeting disc to be made available to all regular race members , I'm also asking if you'd like to add all the pics that you've taken from each meeting ( or at least some from each meeting ) to be added to my disc?? , plus anyone else who'd like to add any pics to this disc.........

I'm planning on calling it "AFX race meetings 2006" & I hope to have it ready for release at my meeting on the 1st Saturday in 2007 for anyone that'll be interested with a price of $2 each to cover the cost of discs & my time putting it together , however , I don't know if that'll be too cheap or not??? - or if anyone would be interested in having a copy , Would you mind putting this info to everyone via the forum & getting them to contact me directly by phone or e-mail to let me know if they'd be interested plus to place an order so I can know how many copies to make , I'll also need to find out what price they'd expect to pay as this will determine how many copies & what price etc....

Please let me know your thoughts soon ,

Kev.

mobile : 0402-752-488

Posted on 02/01/07 21:24:54
soccerkiddo3

Re: January 2007 - Informal meet at Kev's place
Just a reminder, Kev's place this Saturday.

If you haven't got your invite and you would like to be there, drop me a line or give Kev a bell.

If you have got your invite, then let us know if you will be there or not.

Geoff

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]