{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: November Racing @ Chad's

Posted on 03/11/08 09:48:11
Chadly

Re: November Racing @ Chad's
Here is an invite to some quick HO slotcar racing this Saturday, the 8th of November, at my place in Doubleview (innaloo/scarborogh). Practice starts at 10am, sausage sizzle provided at 12pm, racing from 1pm. Normal classes (classic, stock, modified, RO) will be run. Please BRING A CHAIR if you want to sit, i dont have any!
Email me for address details/directions.
RSPV if you can.
Chad

Posted on 03/11/08 18:42:41
Bill Anderson

Hi Chad, I will be there, got caught up building a chook house so missed out on practice, not to worry. see you Friday night. Cheers Bill

Posted on 06/11/08 18:34:22
soccerkiddo3

I have my computer back up and running. Emails are now accepted and will be responded to.

Chad has sent out the invite so you all should have RSVP by now.

Look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Posted on 06/11/08 22:22:20
richard

Yep, I'll be there - sorry for the late reply, been busy of late!!!

Posted on 07/11/08 11:43:35
Chadly

great, looks like it will be nice and sunny!

Posted on 09/11/08 00:25:17
Chadly

Great day/racing, firstly. Went off without a hitch (sort of).

Big thankyous to Geoff for having/lending all the track and computer system, and big "T" Tracey for organising the food and drinks. Without you two, the day wouldnt have run as smoothly as it did.

Congratulations to each and every racer, i hope you enjoyed racing on the circuit. There was a bit of room for improvement (aprons, runoffs, connections, etc) but i think it was almost as good as you can get for communal track peices in a temporary layout situation.

I didn't win the race i really wanted (super G) but i beat Karl in Qualifying, by 0.001sec! oh yeah, i also top qualified in RO.
The big winner was Karl though, in RO. I think he put together like 5 or 6 cars for this race.........what can i say...........HUNGER!!
Also congrats to young Ben in his first RO race. I think he took third, beating Geoff and myself in the process. Really shows what you can do with a well developed car (youv'e got to build your own car next time Ben)! hehe

Dont know when i'll be ready to go to sleep, still coming down!

Thanks

Posted on 09/11/08 11:38:57
richard

Photos:

The November round of the Perth HO Slot car racing was held at Chad's - for the winners and grinners, see the forums.

http://neophytte.mine.nu/photo/2008-11-08-HO_slotcar_racing/

Posted on 09/11/08 12:54:50
Karl

A Great day Chad. Thanks very much. Good effort on the temp track. Like I said, it must be hard putting your heart into preparing a track with the knowledge it will be torn down again....

I also wish to say sorry to Bill, who I got a bit testy with. Sorry Mate!

Now, I'm curious as to what Geoff has planned for next race day. Last year was fun. Geoff, do cars run underwater? I suspect the Johnny Lightnings will float to the top if raced in the pool

Yes, a good run from Ben, however I need to teach him how to keep that finger in one place for more than a nano second. He will get RSI before the end of each event

Posted on 09/11/08 12:55:02
Karl

A Great day Chad. Thanks very much. Good effort on the temp track. Like I said, it must be hard putting your heart into preparing a track with the knowledge it will be torn down again....

I also wish to say sorry to Bill, who I got a bit testy with. Sorry Mate!

Now, I'm curious as to what Geoff has planned for next race day. Last year was fun. Geoff, do cars run underwater? I suspect the Johnny Lightnings will float to the top if raced in the pool

Yes, a good run from Ben, however I need to teach him how to keep that finger in one place for more than a nano second. He will get RSI before the end of each event

Posted on 10/11/08 19:36:19
soccerkiddo3

Chad, Thanks again for the day.

Results for the Stock Turbos are in:
1st - Chad
2nd - Tracey tied with Richard

4th - Me
5th - Kev

I have yet to enter the RO results but I will get it done in the next day or 2.

Posted on 17/11/08 08:45:41
richard

soccerkiddo3 wrote:
Chad, Thanks again for the day.

Results for the Stock Turbos are in:
1st - Chad
2nd - Tracey tied with Richard

4th - Me
5th - Kev

Yep, thanks for the day Chad!

Geoff, were there any other discrepancies with the Turbo's?

Will we be getting results this time around, or is that being left until the December meet (as per last year)?

Cheers

Richard

Posted on 29/12/08 12:50:43
richard

Are the final years results available? Or are they posted elsewhere and I missed them?

Thanks

Richard

Posted on 09/01/09 20:19:53
soccerkiddo3

Sorry for being so slack. Here they are.

OOOOPS. Incorrect. I will try again tomorrow.

page: 1 2 3 last
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]