{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: October 2009, Team Enduro @ Armadale

Posted on 12/09/09 12:37:13
soccerkiddo3

October 2009, Team Enduro @ Armadale
It is on again,

Team Enduro hosted by Kev.

October 10th.

As normal, teams will be decided on the day. Each team is made up of a mix of people so there is place in a team for everyone from the most experienced slot car driver down to a first time racer. Come along and join the fun.

More details to follow but now is your chance to have your say on what type of cars we should be racing. Kev is talking Turbos. What do you think?

New racers welcome, drop me a line if you are interested.

Posted on 12/09/09 13:57:14
Dave in Perth

Re: October 2009, Team Enduro @ Armadale
Tyco 440X2!!

In saying that, I don't actually have any.. Geoff (or anyone else), are you able to supply 4 of these chassis of comparable tune?

I'm thinking of no car prizes this time, which means the event can be cheaper/free.

I'm happy to put in for some small alternate prizes though (not a race entry fee lol just a contribution to the day )

oh, did I mention we should race Tyco 440X2's ???

hehehehehehe

Posted on 12/09/09 14:02:13
Dave in Perth

Damn Refresh button making double posts..

um, Tyco 440X2.. hehehehehe

Posted on 14/09/09 00:40:39
Monaro Doorslammer

How could anyone miss one of Kev's enduro races? It's a yearly pilgrimage south.

I'm in.

Posted on 20/09/09 20:25:03
soccerkiddo3

Good, the more the merrier...

As for cars, I do have NOS Tyco 440x2 chassis. They are the skinny chassis so I will have to look for some suitable bodies. I could probably find 4 Corvettes bodies in different colours.

We could make it a Corvette Challenge.

Posted on 21/09/09 21:40:04
Dave in Perth

ooh yeah, we all know how Kev loves his General Motors cars

Posted on 24/09/09 17:51:37
Em_the_Squirrel

we just did a corvette challenge of sorts... but we don't care what car/chassis it is

also, since these are geoffs cars, is this enduro free or what's the deal with that aspect ?

and, are we going to have a minimum age limit for competitors ? cambot and i seem to recall mentioning it last year, but don't remember if that was just between us or not

Posted on 27/09/09 10:52:51
soccerkiddo3

OK. 440x2 chassis. Bodies maybe something different to the Corvettes. We will see how they turn out. Corvettes will be fall back position.

Since I already have the cars we will be able to keep costs to a minimum. I am asking for each entrant to make a $5.00 donation. This will be used to provide the winner with a keepsake at the end of the year. Any extra money collected will be used towards other end of the year hand outs.

As for minimum ages, no we don't have one but we do remind everyone that it is a 4 hour event and if entrants are not racing they will be marshalling. With all our events we welcome you to bring your children and for them to join in where you feel it is suitable. We are not in a position to look after unaccompanied children.

Posted on 27/09/09 22:32:58
Dave in Perth

well said Geoff

if all goes well, I'll be attending my 2nd Enduro in 4 years...

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]