{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: Sept Racing on Shawn's maxtrack

Posted on 09/09/11 09:40:58
Shawnster

Sept Racing on Shawn's maxtrack
Hiya racers
I am contemplating a race on my track on 24th Sept. Sorry for the lack of notice, but let me know if that's OK for you or not. I hope thats not the AFC GF weekend, but i can put the radio on for you diehards who want to watch.
I will email out tonight the invites, if you are not on the list then please leave a post here and I can send you the address etc.
Time will be like start race 1 about 11am, lunch then races 2 and 3 and finish up about 5pm.

Posted on 09/09/11 20:57:42
soccerkiddo3

Re: Sept Racing on Shawn's maxtrack
Shawn

Sounds great, Hanging out for some slot car fun. It is in my diary.

Posted on 11/09/11 20:38:56
Dave in Perth

24th fits in well, was just discussing with Ten about not being available on the 17th.

Are we gonna see your old Tomy track revived?

Posted on 20/09/11 17:08:55
Dave in Perth

Here's a little wake up call to remind everyone that racing is on this weekend, Saturday 24th September, 2011.

Shawn's place in Landsdale.

Be there, and be square

Posted on 20/09/11 18:06:54
kevin

Hi Guys , i'm not sure if i'lll get there or not as i might be required at cohunu park as i don't feel that a driver is available for the day ( bummer ) but will have to check the roster ; since we opened the railway on the 7th of march this year - it has taken up too much of my time & i've lost out on loosing too many races so far so if i get there - it'll be a bonus

keep me on the mailing list as i hope to race again soon.

Posted on 21/09/11 16:53:31
soccerkiddo3

Pity if you can't make it Kev.

I will be there as My daughter is taking Kay out so I can stay until you kick us out Shawn. My birthday present has arrived so I will be bringing them along to show off.

Looking forward to some tight racing.

Posted on 21/09/11 21:13:48
Dave in Perth

ooh Geoff got new socks

race ya for them..

Posted on 22/09/11 08:17:05
richard

I was hoping to make it, but it looks as though it will be the only decent weather this weekend ... hopefully next time

Cheers

Richard

Posted on 23/09/11 10:42:37
Shawnster

gUYS i WOULD LIKE TO KICK OFF RACING AT 11AM SHARP, AS gARTH HAS INDICATED HE'S GOT TO LEAVE AT 2.30PM.
tHAT'LL BE t-JETS.

Posted on 25/09/11 09:06:04
Shawnster

Thanks for coming over for racing yesterday. We had a great day of racing and playing with new setups and new cars. Even Geoff's motorized socks caused a stir. LOL.
Here's the result (PDF Attached)

[Attachment: Sept2011_Results.pdf (58.93kb)]

Posted on 25/09/11 16:36:30
kevin

Hi guys , Once again "Happy Birthday geoff" , hope that it was a good day for you ; It was a pitty that I couldn't be there as a driver was needed for Cohunu Park & I had to end up driving as there wasn't another driver available for the day ; I hope that you all had a great days racing , lets hope that I can make it there for the next race meeting..

Kev.

Posted on 27/09/11 09:59:22
Shawnster

Kev, thought you could stick a block of wood on the trains throttle or a lacky band, (works for slot cars.)

You have to be at the next one, we nominated you to host it at your place. it was a unanimous decision.

Posted on 27/09/11 18:55:58
Dave in Perth

Hey Shawn

Thanks for another fun day of racing and mucking about with toy cars.

Good stuff
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]