{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: December 2011

Posted on 09/11/11 20:46:39
soccerkiddo3

December 2011
As we had a late October meet and we are having an earlyish December meet, we are giving November a miss.

Next race meet is December 10th at my place in Marmion. If you have been to a race meet this year then don't miss the last one. If you haven't been this year then here is your chance.

Everyone is welcome. It will have a mix of exciting racing and just good fun. Send me a message if you are interested.

Posted on 10/11/11 08:12:11
richard

Re: December 2011
I'm hoping Jai and I can come ...

Cheers

Richard

Posted on 10/11/11 20:26:00
Dave in Perth

I'm interested (and excited)

Posted on 10/11/11 21:22:28
kevin

There's no guarentee , but I hope to be there if possible?? , If not - then I hope to re- join with you again next year ; As I'm rostered to drive the train at Cohunu Park on the 1st Saturday of each month - I hope to make it to at least a few meetings if possible & for those who'd like to visit Cohunu Park & take a train ride - e-mail me directly & let me know as we've got 1Km out of 2Kms of track which we can travel along which will take you about 10 - 12mins to go all the way around the park , under a bridge then over the same bridge & then "in through a Tunnel" so for those who might to take a look from the drivers view - just goto You Tube & type in "Cohunu Park W.A." into the search area & select one of my "locoman3801" videos. , alternately you can also phone me on my mobile too & let me know if you intennd to visit the park so I can show you around perhaps?????

Hey Richard , You , Eunice & Jai might enjoy a trip to the South for the Summer & ride with us & I allow people to have photos taken in the drivers seat too if this interests you????? as it will be great to see you all again.

Posted on 05/12/11 20:25:35
soccerkiddo3

Just a reminder. Racing this Saturday. A bit of tight racing planned along with a lot of mucking around. It will be a good day for the experienced racers and for any first timers. Everyone is welcome. Drop me a line.

Posted on 05/12/11 20:26:05
soccerkiddo3

Just a reminder. Racing this Saturday. A bit of tight racing planned along with a lot of mucking around. It will be a good day for the experienced racers and for any first timers. Everyone is welcome. Drop me a line.

Posted on 05/12/11 21:06:56
richard

Still hopeful to make it ...

Cheers

Richard

Posted on 10/12/11 18:52:23
richard

Thanks for hosting; we had fun even though we had to take off before the actual racing began - such is the joy of a tired 2yo!!

Cheers

Richard

Posted on 10/12/11 19:10:59
kevin

Hi Guys , sorry that I missed out on the last meeting for this year but as I mentioned before , Cohunu park has taken up all of my time & as i had to drive today as the person rostered wasn't able to drive today so I hope to join you again next year if possible???

Once again to everyone - my family & I wish everyone a Happy & safe Christmas & New Year too.

Posted on 10/12/11 19:12:44
kevin

Hi Guys , sorry that I missed out on the last meeting for this year but as I mentioned before , Cohunu park has taken up all of my time & as i had to drive today as the person rostered wasn't able to drive today so I hope to join you again next year if possible???

Once again to everyone - my family & I wish everyone a Happy & safe Christmas & New Year too.

Posted on 10/12/11 19:15:28
kevin

Posted on 11/12/11 08:49:49
Shawnster

Here's the Results for yesterdays Racing. Interesting Results of 2 draws in 3 races. Thanks to Kay and Geoff for putting on great food and hospitality for us drivers. Thanks to Dave for designing and making the Xmas Decoration bodies to go on our cars. Many laughs ensued in watching Frosty get around the Fir Tree.

[Attachment: Dec2011_Results.pdf (64.26kb)]

Posted on 11/12/11 20:06:30
soccerkiddo3

Even the racing was full of Christmas cheer. I think the Snowman won this one from the angel. Santa and the chrissie tree and bit further back.

Thanks Dave for adding a bit of Christmas to the racing.

Posted on 12/12/11 18:38:59
Dave in Perth

Thanks Geoff n Kay for putting on such a fun race day, it's always a pleasure to head up your way
Thanks from Tennille also.

Glad I finally did the Xmas car body thing instead of just talking about it

Looking forward to next year's racing!

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]