{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: Herbie goes Bananas in Baldivis

Posted on 01/06/14 18:35:50
John

Herbie goes Bananas in Baldivis
Looking to put on a race meet in June with a little difference, I am going to swap the Turbo's race for the" Beatle Battle", I have 4 hopped up Turbo's with Beatle Lexan Body's, they move pretty quick, not for the faint hearted was thinking on the 28th of June if everyone can make it.

Will start at 12ish with the T-Jets, Beatle Battle, then the Super G +'s with lunch in between in the new alfresco area.

Posted on 23/06/14 21:10:29
Binkles

Re: Herbie goes Bananas in Baldivis
I dare not show my wife this photo, but please, where did you get the herbies? I would love to buy one for her.

I would love to of come if possible on the 28th, but have a prior engagement for the day. But would love to meet some locals. I'm also in baldivis!

Posted on 23/06/14 22:47:53
John

Yeah no worries, I sent you a private message with the details of Saturdays meeting if you can make it, we will be burning rubber till the sun goes down, maybe even till the sun comes up again

I purchased the bodies from overseas (Lucky Bobs Raceway) & sprayed them myself, I will let you know next time im putting in a order, there only $2.50 each

Posted on 29/06/14 11:07:06
Binkles

Had an awesome time last night, and thanks for getting me into the races, was a lot of fun, and those bloody hairpins, and corners....

I was ok on the straights

Posted on 29/06/14 13:11:09
John

No worries, the last race was a bit vague to me, but that's the type of drink driving I like will have to organise a time to meet up & get that body painted up for you, im happy you liked it, will keep you informed on the next race meet, if your interested, im going to make a start on a new GTHO body today, I want to make up a stable of Aussie Muscle Cars

Posted on 29/06/14 21:05:42
Binkles

That last race was the best I've ever seen you race, maybe drink driving works for you

Wish I had seen the message earlier, would of liked to pop round and pick your brains etc...

I've started looking at parma controllers, and a power supply to run four lanes, may as well getting my honey do rewards list together.

I think what I would like to do also is buy a car for each of the categories, so that then I can practise each of the types so I can come last closer

Posted on 29/06/14 23:40:37
Shawnster

Here's the results Chaps, I emailed them but I didn't have Lawrences address.

[Attachment: June_28_Results_Johns_Track.pdf (79.12kb)]

Posted on 30/06/14 10:19:31
Dave in Perth

Thanks John for a fun and fast day's racing.
You also do a great lunch too!
I would've liked to hang around longer, but alas I heard Wal's whip cracking...
Ta Shawn for the results too.
See y'all next time

Posted on 30/06/14 19:58:45
John

Thanks for the results & a bigger thanks for the bottle of booze, Dave, Shawn & Geoff are the people to talk too about the technical stuff, I wouldn't rush into buying too much gear until you have a chat to them.
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]