{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: September Steamroll

Posted on 03/09/14 21:31:13
soccerkiddo3

September Steamroll
Hot on the heals of winning my first ever Tjets race last month I have decided to issue a challenge for anyone interested to take me on on my own track this month.

When: September 20th
Where: My place in Marmion
Open to anyone (drop me a message if you are not already on the mailing list).

Posted on 04/09/14 15:24:09
John

Re: September Steamroll
Yeah book me in, im always up for a challenge

Posted on 13/09/14 13:03:32
Binkles

Looks like I'll be available until about 3 so yeah just need details of location.

Posted on 16/09/14 20:20:30
soccerkiddo3

Hi all, sorry about the lack of info but I have been off the air, something about a broken piece of copper. All fixed now.

Racing Saturday, lunch will be served at the normal time. I have a couple of ideas for some slightly different race formats which I thought we could try out either before lunch or late in the day depending who is around and if they are interested.

So 10:30 11:00 would be a good time to arrive. We will cram in the normal races around lunch so anyone who wants to can make an early exit.

See you lot then.

Posted on 16/09/14 20:20:33
soccerkiddo3

Posted on 16/09/14 20:55:50
Binkles

Awesome! What should I bring?

Posted on 17/09/14 21:35:47
soccerkiddo3

Only need slot cars/controllers and whatever you would like to drink. We have spare cars and controllers so you only really need to bring your drinks.

As a reminder, the cars we race are
1/ Tjets, I have spares you can use and I have some new ones for sale if you are interested.
2/ Stock Turbos, just as they come out of the packet but you should pick out one that runs smooth and a body with a low centre of gravity
3/ Slightly modified Super G. If you have a Super G+ we have the bits to modify it.
Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]