{ forum.neophytte.mine.nu }

Homepage | Post New Topic | Search | Help | Log In | Register

» Forum Index » Perth HO Race Announcements » Topic: May Madness on the Max Track

Posted on 19/04/15 19:15:27
John

May Madness on the Max Track
Its back to the upgraded Max Track at Baldivis on the 16th of May, practice will be anytime from 10:30am,with T-Jets starting at high noon, lunch & a few nibbles will be provided after the finish of the T-Jets.

The Madness will start with the 2nd race, Turbo's can have a rest & Tyco 440 x 2 will be lining up on the grid, you can either BYO or I can supply one for you to race with.

Then it will be back with the Super G +'s to finish the day off. should be getting Maximum Warp Speed out of them after I have flatten the bumps out in the track.

Posted on 10/05/15 18:26:09
John

Re: May Madness on the Max Track
Hello Y'all

Its less than a week & its time to turn into a redneck hoon & see how quick you can go around the race track, without blowing up your car, its going to be held at Baldivis this month on Saturday the 16th & will be looking for some record laps on the flattened out Max Track, practice will start at 10:30 for anyone who wants to get there early, racing will start at 12 noon & the agenda will be:

T-Jets
Lunch
Diecast
Tyco 440x2
Super G+

I have a few spare Tyco's for anyone that doesn't have one, hopefully we can get all these classes out of the way by 5ish if we can start on time, there should be a new racing program on my computer with timed starts between races, if not there will be a egg timer, anyone who needs the address can email me for directions.

Please let me know who coming for catering needs, thanks

John

Posted on 11/05/15 09:16:01
soccerkiddo3

Looking forward to hooning around that superfast track of yours

Posted on 11/05/15 09:16:11
soccerkiddo3

Damm, hit that button twice. Hopefully a little more control on the track on Saturday.

Back

[ To post a reply, please Log In or Register ]